Globalctinc

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Globalctinc

Friends and Family by invite only to keep in touch with investments going on with global CT incorporated.

400% return Here is how to do it.

Admin
    Admin

400% return Here is how to do it. Empty 400% return Here is how to do it.

Post  Admin Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Here is the information everyone has been waiting for (at least for my project).
    Use of Funds: money will be used to facilitate the purchase of land parcels down in Philly, from my lead investor.
    Project: I am part of a larger investment group (I have been for 2 years) which has purchased 20-30 parcels in Philly and have approvals from the community to begin construction. We have approvals from the community and community zoining. Site work has been completed, environmental, preliminary blue prints and we have 2 banks lined up to complete funding. Also, I am a licensed Realtor, www.greathousefinds.com is my website.
    Each member, that would be me since I am the member buys land back from the lead/oraginzer of the investment group. We then go a get convential financing for the build of a quadraplex on each parcel in Phase I.
    I will provide weekly updates on the project, and imediately if there will be any delays to pay out.
    Admin
    Admin

400% return Here is how to do it. Empty New year coming are you ready for a real investment???

Post  Admin Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:18 pm

It is time, if your tired of not making money online and just losing, invest in something real. Please review information at this site. My team is ready to start and we break ground in March, feel relieved that your money will be invested securely. Send me your questions and lets get rolling.
    Admin
    Admin

400% return Here is how to do it. Empty For people with larger sums PM me

Post  Admin Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Also, if you have access to about 30k, I am offering 30k orginal investment plus 50k profit pay out Jun/jul. If you need to pull from a 401k or something and can't make the mthly payments let me know, I may be able to help out. I want to create a win-win here.
    Admin
    Admin

400% return Here is how to do it. Empty Pictures added

Post  Admin Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:12 pm

I figured out how to add pictures of the project, if you go to the top and click on gallery, ADMIN personal pics you should be able to see what I am trying to accomplish.
    Admin
    Admin

400% return Here is how to do it. Empty Zoning Approved!!!!

Post  Admin Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Great news zoining was approved for the project, we will be breaking ground in March, so if you want a piece of the action let me know!

Sponsored content

400% return Here is how to do it. Empty Re: 400% return Here is how to do it.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:48 pm